FrostFire
March 28, 2024, 05:55:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Webclient!, http://frostfire.ucoz.com -
Or you can download the v 1.94  Desktop client at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56681493/Client.jar

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Deathwish

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deathwish  (Read 136 times)
Stranger

Vendetta

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2012, 02:34:11 pm »

Since I have noticed that Hinoobs clan Delta will end up having 5 good pkers... Max actually brought that up, so I figured, I might as well make my own...

THIS TOPIC IS FOR ALL DISCUSSION OF DEATHWISH INFO AND PKING.

At the moment, I guess I am the only member.

The name is subject to change.

Anyway, here are the rules.

Rules - Follow these words boi.

1. There is no clan leader, but everyone respects the other clan members, along with respecting the Frostfire community.

2. If you ask to be in the clan, I 85% of the time will approve you, there is no application forum. All are welcome.

3. No not insult or disrespect the Delta clan. Unless it is a clan war type thing, which then you can insult ( joke insults).

4. Clan members need to help other members, if someone needs gear or money lend/give them some.

5. If a clan member lends you anything, you must repay them with an item of equal or greater cost. (Unless paying back in money)

6. If anyone tries to act like a leader, they will be warned, tell me and I will sort it out.

7. Respect the staff.

8. Respect me.
I may have said there are no leaders, but I am the founder of the clan, I reserve the right to kick members, and to ban members. ( Clan members).

9. There are no ranks in this clan.

10. If you have a suggestion, give it to me and I will consider it.

Styles

In order for this clan to pk effectively, we need to know what everyones strengths are.

There is a multi area, so when you comment below telling me if you wanna join, make sure to post what styles of pk you're most effective.

Ex.

Bridding
Rushing
Melee
Magic
Ranging
etc.

Anyway, these are just the basics.

Comment below if you'd like to join.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 01:36:44 pm by Stranger » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Wanted

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 07:03:03 pm »

Im kinda of thinking about it but most of your clan and urself is afraid to fight me lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Stranger

Vendetta

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 09:41:07 pm »

Im kinda of thinking about it but most of your clan and urself is afraid to fight me lol.

My clan is just me at the moment... So yeah, and no I've never been afraid, just never had the time. Also, I can't really fight you anymore, since I have nothing and am level 77 at the moment... But maybe sometime.
Report Spam   Logged
max

PRO

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 02:06:54 am »

wanted fite me 1v1?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: