FrostFire
March 28, 2024, 01:34:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Webclient!, http://frostfire.ucoz.com -
Or you can download the v 1.94  Desktop client at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56681493/Client.jar

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

vote and claim system.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vote and claim system.  (Read 132 times)
rushjeff

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2012, 07:15:50 pm »

the server i created from basically scratch to a top 25 server I have implemented a great voting and claiming system.. I notice the vote function is still not fully operational.. Just email me keagan or post and please other players post if you think my system is what this server needs and if you would like it.
Basically you ::vote and it pulls up a webpage and once you have voted at all 3 sites you enter your username and click the done button it then sends a string to the server and you can ::claim and it automatically gives you such amount of server(frostwire points) and both ends can fully detect wether you have voted today and/or have claimed today.

pretty cool function and its somewhat easily implemented in. I can hook you up with the code keagan or you can choose to script up your own system with this kind of theory.

any opinions suggestions or just down right denials Tongue appreciated regardless I got plenty of suggestions so il post them randomly
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Keagan
Owner Of FrostFire
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 07:36:38 pm »

No idea how to do this, I need the html coding for it and the java codes.
Report Spam   Logged

LOL @ SLAYER MASTER
rushjeff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 07:48:46 pm »

whats your email??

I can send you what I used if i can find it be much quicker then trying to code up something for you,

but I got it somewhere on a flash drive I havent coded since I resigned from my server but il hook u up mate
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: