FrostFire
March 28, 2024, 08:37:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Webclient!, http://frostfire.ucoz.com -
Or you can download the v 1.94  Desktop client at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56681493/Client.jar

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

I think this would be cool!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I think this would be cool!  (Read 140 times)
hinoob22

tactical nuke inbound!

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2012, 09:18:01 pm »

I dont know if its possible but to have like a Frostfire skill but it cost millions and millions of gp to master it.  There are 5 levels and after you master it you get a wicked skill cape that has spikes and a big F on it.  To get first level you need the max total right now so with out fishing,fleching, and smelting or until those are fixed.  After level one you have to kill every boss 10 times solo.  Level 3 would be to get max cash + everything from frostfire store and slayer store.  Level 5 is to get 10000 frostfire and slayer points.  Level and number 5 would be to cash everything in that you got including skill cape all in to one guy and you get 1 epic skill cape back.

I think that would be pretty epic!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Stranger

Vendetta

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 09:46:48 pm »

Try something alil more realistic... Custom cape is possible, but no one is gonna have the time to get everyone from both stores, then get 10k points in slayer points and frostfire points, and then they trade it all back in? I don't think so.
Report Spam   Logged
Keagan
Owner Of FrostFire
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 09:49:54 pm »

Not a fan of custom's, Nor is Graanks

Also im pretty sure this is possible but nowhere in my skill level.
Report Spam   Logged

LOL @ SLAYER MASTER
rushjeff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 07:18:04 pm »

way to be creative but this would take alot of time staring blankly at the monitor hating life lol.. this would be epic amount of coding.. fun ideal but i cant support it because its a bit unrealistic as stated before,, but its great that you suggested such a fun ideall. maybe tweak it up a bit and repost something a bit more down to earth
Report Spam   Logged
Broskimo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 05:57:09 pm »

Not saying this isn't a good idea but if I did this and had to trade 10k pts in for a cape... let's just say it wouldn't happen. I would be trading it in for phats to sell.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: