FrostFire
April 18, 2024, 06:37:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Webclient!, http://frostfire.ucoz.com -
Or you can download the v 1.94  Desktop client at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56681493/Client.jar

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

*WARNING* Strong Language

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *WARNING* Strong Language  (Read 173 times)
Stranger

Vendetta

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2012, 04:27:59 pm »

Listen everyone, I said this on the note section before, but stop reposting what other people say just to get your amount of posts up, we are all guilty, some more then others but that doesn't matter... As long as you stop, then I forgive you... If you keep on with these idiotic posts then I will lose all hope for the players in this server... Now most of you are posting on topics that the conversation is done with...

EX.

"Oh, ok so notepad won't work because its a 317"

REPLIES TO THIS

"It won't work"

"Dude, it's a 317"

"I think it's a 317 so it won't work"

"Use notepad on your comp"

"Yeah, theres a notepad on your computer"

"What an idiot this won't work it's a 317."

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ****ING ARE EVERYONE.

Now, I may not be the most active player, but I'm on these forums every damn day checking the posts. I want to see new posts, that aren't just restated. Good God people, I mean COME ON. If you want 50 posts so bad, EARN YOUR ****. I have 69 posts ( don't even say anything about 69 or I'll kill you) and I haven't posted dumb****, I've posted suggestions and helped people out... You can too...

ANYWAY down to the suggestion part of this suggestion....

1. Keagan or Graanks or whoever IDFC, if there is a way to make it so a post is auto-locked after 5 days of innactivity.

2. COMMUNITY. Stop posting things that have already been said.

3. If the auto-lock option isn't available, then appoint more forum mods, so they can lock the topics when needed... Keagan, Graanks, and Dh, I'm not saying you're doing bad, I'm saying these forums need another person.

Thank you for reading everyone, Smiley XOXO

JK, don't even post stupid **** in this topic. IM WATCHING YOU.

Oh, and incase you do not listen to this, I know I have no say in the rules... But I will make a list of everyone I see still doing it, and will update with how many posts you posted that don't need to be there, and the posts.

Wink
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 04:29:50 pm by Stranger » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Broskimo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 05:02:22 pm »

That topic you used as an example was mine lol... But if the people doing this are doing it for 50 to try to get mod then thats not gonna work because Keagan said that him and Graanks were hand picking staff and making apps was pointless so... There ya go everyone getting posts for mod Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Stranger

Vendetta

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 06:56:50 pm »

That topic you used as an example was mine lol... But if the people doing this are doing it for 50 to try to get mod then thats not gonna work because Keagan said that him and Graanks were hand picking staff and making apps was pointless so... There ya go everyone getting posts for mod Smiley

I know, I've told people this before... But no one listens anyway... Not to mention it's incredibly annoying.
Report Spam   Logged
max

PRO

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 04:20:24 pm »

Stranger why dont go on in the game?!!?
Report Spam   Logged

Wanted

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 04:31:57 pm »

Just pm it to him..
Report Spam   Logged

Stranger

Vendetta

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 06:31:33 pm »

Just pm it to him..

Thank you Wanted, and I do Max... Just been busy...

But but of those comments weren't really needed, Wanted you could've pmed him that on forums.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: