FrostFire
March 28, 2024, 10:42:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Webclient!, http://frostfire.ucoz.com -
Or you can download the v 1.94  Desktop client at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56681493/Client.jar

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Wiki

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiki  (Read 157 times)
Broskimo

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2012, 05:31:50 pm »

If there isn't already I think someone should make a wiki for this server. I've been noticing a lot of people not knowing where things are and not being about to get help because staff is either not online or afk.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Stranger

Vendetta

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 06:55:54 pm »

You're a player, this is a community... We all need to do our part, help them if you can... But I agree staff aren't on much and if they are they're AFK.
Report Spam   Logged
Wanted

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 07:05:40 pm »

It would be great bro Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Broskimo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 09:00:40 pm »

I would offer to make a wiki but to be honest I haven't really played on this server much and I still don't know enough to make a good wiki. So if someone was going to make it they would have to be experienced on this server or a staff member.
Report Spam   Logged
Fiction

Honey Badger don't give a f**k

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 09:41:54 pm »

I've played the source we are on now and the source that the current source is sourced off of(wait what?). If I had any idea how to actually make a wiki I could possibly try that sheet.
Report Spam   Logged

Every **** forums.
I swear all you'll are doing is reposting what someone else has said in a different way. Stop posting stupid things that don't need to be said just so you can get a high amount of posts.
Stranger

Vendetta

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 03:07:53 am »

I've played the source we are on now and the source that the current source is sourced off of(wait what?). If I had any idea how to actually make a wiki I could possibly try that sheet.

If you could enter the info I could supply, since I know a good amount about monster drops, spots, etc.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: